SIMS Pay 360
The Academy uses an online payment system for trips, activities and various other products you will pay for as a parent. This page contains information to help you register and maintain this system.
You will initially receive an email from Sims Pay (not from the Academy) like the example below:
Dear Mr / Mrs / Ms xxxxxx,
We have received a request to create a new SIMS Pay account for yourself at The Priory Academy LSST using the email address:
email@example.com (This is the email address that is registered on our school system)
You will be able to use this account to make payments for activities for your children at the Academy within SIMS Pay:
Please keep this email safe as you will need the details contained within this email to register your SIMS Pay account.
Registering Your Account
To access SIMS Pay you will need an account with one of our supported identity providers: SIMS ID, Microsoft, Office 365, Google, Facebook and Twitter.
It's likely you already have an account with one of these providers but don't worry if you haven't. Microsoft and Google accounts are free and easy to create.
You can create a Microsoft Account at:
You can create a Google Account at:
Registering Your Account Online
To begin please click on the link to SIMS Pay below and then choose the Register option:
If clicking on the link does not work, please copy and paste the link address into a browser window.
When prompted, you will need to enter the Invitation Code EXAMPLE1 and then your Date of Birth.
You should register your new account by XXXX 2020 as account registration is time limited as a security feature.
If you have a question about SIMS Pay you can always find out more online in our Help Centre at:
Please note that this is an automated email; please do not reply as you will not receive a response.
Hints and Tips
- Sims Pay is a website separate to the Sims Parent App, which the Academy uses to provide with information such as timetables and reports.
- After you have made a payment you will receive a notification through the Sims Parent App.
- Be cautious of which account is used to register with Sims Pay as the Academy has no record of this and cannot help with forgotten passwords or usernames.
- Many trips are paid for in instalments. The system will automatically send out email reminders from Sims Pay.
- Please check your junk mail for emails from Sims Pay.
- Once your child has a place on a trip you will an alert on Parent App and an email letting you can now start making payment(s). On Parent App if you click the Store button this will take you to Sims Pay.
- If you have any issues getting started or logging in once registered please email firstname.lastname@example.org and will endeavour to help.