Labour Market Information
A vital component of our careers provision is enabling our students and their parents/guardians to have access to career and labour market information (LMI). Labour market information and/or intelligence helps provide data, statistics and predictions about present and future trends in the workplace, for example Health and Social Care jobs account for 14.4% of all jobs in Greater Lincolnshire (LEP).
This includes information on:
- Skills, career pathways and progression routes in the local labour market
- Job applications and interviews
- Educational institutions, courses, qualifications, entry requirements and costs
- Professional bodies
- Employment sectors, employers, jobs, salaries and employment trends
- Jobs, training and apprenticeships
- Job demands and working life
- Financial planning
What we do:
- Teach students how to find and process information
- Give students access to up-to-date information in a range of different formats
- Offer the students first-hand information through encounters with employers
Useful Websites and Information:
Use the following websites to search for and find information about a whole range of jobs and industries along with up-to-date labour market information.
- A website that has information about the amazing range of businesses, jobs and skills needed across Lincolnshire.
- Take the 'Buzz' quiz to discover your personality and then explore a wide of jobs and sectors.