Statement of Intent
The Trust's Statement of Intent is the introduction to its Development Plan and summarises its three-year strategy.
The overarching aim of the Trust is:
1. To deliver successful Trust hubs in Lincoln and Grantham offering high quality
• Primary and secondary education;
• Post-16 programmes;
• ITT, Teaching School, CPD and apprenticeships.
2. To incorporate a Maximising Performance framework that ensures Performance Management impacts positively on the quality of teaching.
3. To provide expert central services offering appropriate and professional support through effective and sustainable agreements.
4. To have a clear and transparent governance structure that achieves the objects of the Trust.
5. To be the first-choice destination for prospective pupils and staff.
6. To use a Maximising Learning framework that monitors and improves teaching, learning, assessment and curriculum using a clear set of Trust principles.
7. To incoprorate a Maximising Effectiveness framework that provides high quality and impacting career stage CPD for staff.
8. To offer a Priory Baccalaureate that:
• Rewards pupils who embody the values of the Trust;
• Makes the Trust’s curriculum and assessment provision coherent, relevant, broad and balanced;
• Provides access to well considered and highly regarded accreditation at each key stage.
9. To deliver a Priory Values programme of cultural, community, health, sporting and leadership events across the Trust that includes all academies and celebrates our values.
10. To ensure all pupils, including the most vulnerable:
• Achieve in line with or above national rates of progress;
• Have attendance rates in line with or above national levels;
• Enjoy exciting opportunities at each transition stage from Reception to Year 13.