The Priory LSST’s Boarding House draws Sixth Form students from across the world,
whether they are British passport holders living abroad or overseas nationals with an EU passport. We are rightly proud of the life chances our international students enjoy; absorbing as they do a broad experience of modern Britain, rich in culture and diversity, which sets them firmly on the road to successful adulthood from both academic and social perspectives.
International students are an integral and valued part of LSST’s dynamic Sixth Form provision. They inspire staff and students, bring new experiences and perspectives, and are role models for independence. All boarders live together in our state-of-the-art facilities which house 60 Sixth Form students on a full-time, weekly or flexible basis. The close-knit boarding community is supportive and friendly, with students enjoying a rich daily life while benefiting from extended academic support.
Set in the heart of the beautiful city of Lincoln, with superb connections to all areas of the UK, including train travel to London in less than two hours, LSST boarding provides students with a safe yet exciting transition to university and life beyond.
Why choose boarding at LSST?
1. One of the top performing state schools in the country
2. Individual support for university applications (including Oxbridge preparation)
3. Supportive and diverse boarding community with first class facilities
4. No tuition fees, with fees payable only for the boarding element of a student's schooling
5. Single occupancy rooms with en-suite bathrooms
"Boarding at LSST provides you with a truly multi-national experience - as soon as I arrived, I felt I belonged."
- International boarder, Prague